Incorporating an understanding of emotional intelligence into your workplace can improve effective leadership and teamwork, and increase bottom-line results!
Research shows that the EQ-i 2.0 as a measure of Emotional Intelligence is linked to:
- Higher sales and profits
- Increased performance
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Decreased attrition rates
- Reduction in training costs
- For more details on this research, download the full ROI and Emotional Intelligence report.
There are two key reports with research on the measurable impact of EI development in organizations:
- ROI and Emotional Intelligence (PDF)
- Leadership and emotional intelligence: driving ROI and performance (PDF)
Courses and programs
We can help you get an EI assessment, get training and coaching, and certify you to help others.